Sunday 15 May 2011

Forex`s Strategies



Can’t I get the strategies taught at your workshop out of a book?

Yes, the trading strategies taught in our workshop could be found in some books. But we know of no book that provides the proper criteria for executing these trades. PowerUpTM instructors have years of experience and know the answers to critical questions like:

* What makes a good candidate for each trading strategy?
* What do I look for that would make one candidate better than another?
* How much should I be willing to pay for a particular trade?
* How do I recognize I am about to pay too much?
* What are the proper entrance and exit criteria for each trade?
* How can I tell when to pass, or to go ahead with a trade?
* How do I establish my loss limits and profit goals?
* How much should I be willing to risk in order to make a reasonable return?
* How long should I hold a trade before I take it off for a loss or profit?

No comments:

Post a Comment